November 3, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
Location: Southwood Central Park (Corner of Terraborne and Grove Park Drive) or register as a Virtual Runner
All proceeds benefit Grayson Irwin and his fight against Infant T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- Online: Register below and pay with your Credit Card via Paypal (preferred!)
- Mail (by 10-28-2013): Checks payable to Janelle Irwin put in check memo Grayson’s 5K, 196 Audubon Dr Havana, FL 32333 (DOC/PDF)
- On-site registration begins at 2:00 pm on event day.
First 300 registrants will receive a race bib and “swag bag” to be picked up between 2:00-4:00 on event day!
- Southwood Central Park (Corner of Terraborne and Grove Park Drive)
- Virtual Runners: Run/Walk for Grayson anywhere!
- $20.00 without shirt
- $30.00 with shirt (Shirt option available until 10/15 for local runners only)
- $25.00 day of race
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 510-2008
Pay with PayPal below (preferred!) or follow the instructions above for mailing a check. You can pay for multiple registrations at once by coming back to this page and adding multiple registrations to your cart or editing your cart. T-Shirts are only available for local runners.